Saturday 25 August 2012

The Leap

Okay maybe not a leap, just a small step, but still, it feels like a leap. Just to brace myself, I checked out the first posts of a few of my favourite blogs. I've discarded those excuses like not having a good camera, my fear of misplaced commas and the general 'what might they think?' and am writing my first ever, proper post on my public blog.
I'm still not courageous enough to link my fb page or tell my friends about this; I'm doing this anonymously. Hopefully, this blog will be about all things paper and design related, my inner thoughts, observations and lessons I don't deem too private to share and maybe a little bit of venting once in a while.
And now, off to fall asleep looking forward to cycling early in the morning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment